360advertising , based in Calea Dudești 94, Sector 3, Bucharest, has as its main concern the preservation of the confidentiality of your personal data. Through this document, we would like to inform you that by using the www.360advertising.ro website, the personal data you enter will only reach the platform administrator, and their disclosure to third parties is otherwise excluded.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA IS PROCESSED?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED?
The personal data you provide when you use the website www.360advertising.ro will be processed for:
- The contract between the parties, respectively you and 360advertising (receiving your service requirements, validating them and invoicing when they are sent
- In order for 360advertising to fulfill every requirement of the law for providing services through the www.360advertising.ro platform and fiscal requirements.
- For marketing campaigns carried out by means of online means or sms, these having as their purpose only the communication of some information regarding the profile of the site.
- For this purpose, you have the right to accept/reject this method of data processing, their provision being voluntary.
- To resolve any complaints received from you
- To improve your experience within the www.360advertising.ro platform .
- Carrying out surveys that can help to make better and more efficient use of the site.
The data you enter in the forms on the website must be your personal data, not those of third parties, and they must be correct.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE PROCESSED?
360advertising reserves the right that after the consent you have given regarding the processing of personal data, it may be used for the purposes mentioned above in this document, for as long as it deems necessary. If you want your data to stop being processed, even though you have previously given your consent, please contact us at the e-mail address: email@example.com .
In order to be able to process your data for the proposed purposes and not for other immoral or illegal purposes, they will be disclosed to 360advertising partners , in order to be able to have an extremely efficient website activity. These partners will keep your personal data strictly confidential.
The possible cases in which we will disclose the personal data you provide could be:
- IT services for website administration;
- Courier services where we need to ship various items to you;
- Performing data analysis, testing and observing activity patterns;
- For marketing campaigns, from a legal point of view;
- When the law requires their disclosure;
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
According to the legislation in force regarding the processing of personal data, you, as a user, have the following rights:
- The right to be informed and receive full details of any activity carried out by 360advertising as set out above in this document.
- The right to access your personal data and to receive details of its processing, disclosure and storage. These are presented to you above, and you agree with those mentioned in the context of using the www.360advertising.ro platform
- The right not to encounter delays with regard to the rectification of inaccurate, unjustified or incomplete data. These actions involve communication to the recipient if this does not involve efforts that go beyond the attributions of www.360advertising.ro.
- The right to request that the data that you previously knowingly provided to www.360advertising.ro be removed from the database without any excuses or hidden reasons for this not to happen. If you want to delete your personal data from the database, you must notify the site administrator at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. When a request of this kind appears (deletion of personal data), there is the possibility that these data will be anonymized, i.e. no longer personal, and the processing will continue for strictly statistical purposes.
- The right to request the stopping of data processing if: – The data is disputed due to its accuracy;
– Their processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion but still restricts access;
– You objected to their processing for purposes other than direct marketing;
- The right to contact the NATIONAL PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AUTHORITY if you have proof or suspect that it is necessary because your rights have been violated.
If you want to ask us other questions about how your personal data is managed and processed by 360advertising , please write to us at the e-mail address: email@example.com .
This document complies with the legal provisions in force of the Romanian State.